28 Nisan 2010 Çarşamba

design // Chairless // by Alejandro Aravena

Chairless
Designed by: Alejandro Aravena

Web site: http://www.alejandroaravena.com/

"Chairless is a simple tool for sitting – a textile strap joined into a loop, measuring 85 cm in length and 5 cm in width, which can be wrapped around the back and knees in order to stabilise the body and relieve tension, while in a seated position. Chairless is mobile. Weighing less than 85 grams, the strap can be folded into a compact size allowing it to fit easily into a pocket – the ideal sitting aid while out and about."

The strap can be wrapped around the body and used instead of a chair.

Haha I love it. Have to buy one for me :D. I do not know where can I use it, but I want it :D

Posted via email from trendthing's posterous

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder